- CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH*: Supports healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range*
- PLUS ADDED FISH OIL: 1,000 mg of plant sterol esters in a base of fish oil
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: UL Certified
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
CardioAid®-S Plant Sterol Esters is a combination of the ester forms of beta-sitosterol, campesterol, and stigmasterol. Plant sterols are plant-derived compounds that are structurally similar to cholesterol so that they help to limit the absorption of cholesterol from the digestive tract.* In this way, CardioAid®-S can help to maintain cholesterol levels already within the normal range.* A serving of NOW® Beta-Sitosterol Plant Sterols with Fish Oil offers 1 gram (1,000 mg) of plant sterol esters in a base of fish oil. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Take 2 softgels twice daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.