- 100% PURE, MULTI-PURPOSE SKIN SOFTENER: While its use is applicable to many other areas of wellness, castor oil is considered by many to be one of the finest natural skin emollients available today.
- VERSATILE SKIN CARE/NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: 100% Pure Castor Oil is expeller-pressed and free of gluten, parabens, and hexane.
- NOW® Solutions is the next step in the evolution of personal care products, formulated with the finest functional ingredients from around the world. NOW® Solutions products avoid harsh chemical ingredients in our formulations, to provide a more natural product line. NOW® Solutions products are not tested on animals. NOW® Solutions products are analytically tested to assure the highest quality.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Condition: Skin in need of a natural emollient. Solution: 100% Pure Castor Oil is expeller-pressed from the seed of Ricinus communis and is virtually odorless. While its use is applicable to many other areas of wellness, castor oil is considered by many to be one of the finest natural skin emollients available today. Also known as Palma Christi (the “Palm of Christ”), castor oil celebrates a history of use that dates back to biblical times. Since then, it has been used to help moisturize and soften healthy skin and hair as well as commonly used in some of today’s most popular cosmetic and beauty formulas. NOW® Solutions products are not tested on animals. Clear bottle contains UV light protectant.
For topical applications, apply a few drops of 100% Pure Castor Oil to the desired area and massage as needed. For soft hair, simply add a few drops to your favorite shampoo prior to washing.
For external use only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.