- CELLULAR ENERGY PRODUCTION*: Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a vitamin-like compound that plays a central role in cellular energy production.*
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED/VEGAN CAPSULES/WITH HAWTHORN BERRY: Hawthorn berries have a long history of traditional use in Europe and North America as an herbal tonic.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Halal, Kosher, Non-GMO Project Verified, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Nut Free, Made without Gluten, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Low Sodium
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a vitamin-like compound that plays a central role in cellular energy production.* CoQ10 is found throughout the body, but is especially concentrated in the heart, liver, and kidney and production has been found to decline with age. CoQ10 works as a potent free radical scavenger in cell membranes, as well as within blood vessels.* Years of scientific research have shown that CoQ10 helps to maintain a healthy heart and vascular system.* NOW® CoQ10 is pharmaceutical grade. NOW CoQ10 products contain only the natural, all-trans form of CoQ10 produced by fermentation. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Take 1 capsule daily with a fat-containing meal. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.California Proposition 65 WARNING:
⚠WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food