Low Price Guarantee Low Price GuaranteeFound a lower price?
We'll match it.
Global ShippingWide variety of shipping options to suit your budget.
Customer SupportWellness Ambassadors standing by 7 days a week.
Easy ReturnsMoney back guarantee! Don't like it? Send it back!
- FREE RADICAL PROTECTION*: Take 1 N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) veggie capsule with selenium and molybdenum twice daily for free radical protection and to maintain cellular health*.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Black spots may appear in N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) because of a normal oxidative reaction, but product is safe to consume. These spots in N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) capsules are NOT mold or any other micro-contamination. Micro-testing has been performed to assess product safety.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Vegan/Vegetarian, Made without Gluten, Kosher, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, UL Certified
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a stable form of the non-essential amino acid cysteine. It is a sulfur-containing amino acid that acts as a stabilizer for the formation of protein structures and is also necessary for the formation of glutathione.* Molybdenum and selenium are essential trace minerals that facilitate the production of several important enzymes.*
|Selenium(from L-Selenomethionine)||25 mcg||45%|
|Molybdenum(from Sodium Molybdate)||50 mcg||111%|
|N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)||600 mg||†|
Take 1 NOW Foods N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) capsule twice daily. Black speckling may occur over time after package is opened, but product is safe to consume. N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a sulfur-containing amino acid so an unpleasant smell is possible. Leave dessicant and charcoal packets in bottle after opening to delay oxidation and control odor (if any).
*This statement have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.