- Contains 500 mg of 5-hydroxytryptophan that is extract from the seed of the African plant Griffonia simplicifolia, also Guaranteed free of Peak-X
- Neurotransmitter Support Supports Positive Mood
- 60 Vegetable Capsules, 60 Servings
- Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher Certified, Vegan
- Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans. Also free of yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
Bluebonnet's 5-HTP Capsules contain 5-hydroxytryptophan that is extracted from the seed of African plant Griffonia simplicifolia. 5-HTP is the direct metabolic precursor of serotonin and is important for the production of melatonin; therefore, it has been shown in research to help control appetite, support a positive mood as well as encourage calm/relaxation and for occasional sleeplessness. Available in easy-to- swallow vegetable capsules for maximum assimilation and absorption. Guaranteed free of Peak-X.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily, preferably on an empty stomach at bedtime or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: Consult with your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking prescription medication, particularly cognitive drugs such as MAO inhibitors and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), or other anti-depressant medications. May cause drowsiness, so refrain from operating machinery or driving a vehicle when taking this product.