- Formulated with Eight Clinically Studied Strains of Probiotic Bacteria (10 Billion CFU Per Serving) In An Enhanced Probiotic System™ (EPS)
- Helps Regulate And Maintain The Health Of The Intestinal Tract*
- Our 8 complementary strains of probiotic bacteria are delivered via proprietary enteric coated capsules (EnteroGuard®) that protect it from stomach acid and delivers the potency of friendly bacteria needed to support a healthy gut.* Jarro-Dophilus® EPS is blister-packed to protect the capsules from moisture and room temperature stable so it does not require refrigeration
- Enhanced Probiotic System™ for Intestinal and Immune Health*
- Formulated With Strains That Are Stable At Room Temperature (77°F)
- EnteroGuard® Coating - Protects Probiotics From Stomach Acid
- Blister Packed - Protects Probiotics From Moisture and Oxygen for Superior Stability
- Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Gluten Free
- When it comes to effective probiotics, clinically documented Strains Matter®. As an innovator of consumer probiotics since 1986, Jarrow Formulas® takes great pride in using high-quality and scientifically documented strains that have been developed through years of research and innovation.
Live Bacteria Guarantee Jarrow Formulas® Probiotics are formulated to ensure the number of live probiotic bacteria are guaranteed by the best used date, and not at "time of manufacture". Clinically Documented Strains Jarro-Dophilus® EPS is a shelf-stable, multi-strain probiotic formulated with clinically documented strains. Jarro-Dophilus® EPS helps support the health of the entire intestinal tract with a mixture of eight probiotic species from four different genera: Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, Lactococcus, and Pediococcus. Each strain has been clinically validated by scientific research and assigned a strain designation (e.g., R0011) that links to the positive influence on intestinal and immune health. Enhanced Probiotic System™ Jarro-Dophilus® EPS is an Enhanced Probiotic System™ formula due to its proprietary EnteroGuard® coating, blister packing defense against air and moisture, and use of strains with excellent stability at room temperature. This ensures a maximum number of probiotic strains are delivered to the intestinal tract, where they can fully exert their benefits. EnteroGuard® Protects Probiotics and Resist Stomach Acid via Food-Grade, pH-Sensitive Coating. Blister Packed Protect Probiotic Bacteria from Moisture and Oxygen for Superior Stability. Shelf Life: Stability Formulated with Strains Such as B. longum BB536 That Have Excellent Stability at Room Temperature (77°F). Strains Matter™ When it comes to effective probiotics, clinically documented Strains Matter™. As an innovator of consumer probiotics since 1986, Jarrow Formulas® takes great pride in using high-quality and scientifically documented strains that have been developed through years of research and innovation.
Adults take 2 capsules once a day with water or juice, preferably on an empty stomach, or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
WARNING: Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under the age of 18, are taking medication or have a medical condition; if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
No Refrigeration Necessary
Does not require refrigeration and can be stored at room temperature in a cool, dry place. Avoid storage at temperature above 77°F (25°C). Refrigeration, however extends shelf life.
Live Probiotic Guarantee
When kept under recommended storage conditions, Jarrow® Probiotics are formulated to ensure CFU counts are guaranteed within Best Used Before date.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.