- Methylcobalamin (Methyl B-12) and Methyl Folate are biologically active forms of vitamin B-12 and B-9
- Methyl Folate is unlike synthetic folic acid that may interfere with natural folate metabolism
- Methyl Folate is unlike synthetic folic acid that may mask vitamin B12 deficiency
- Methyl Folate does not have a tolerable upper intake level established
- Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (P-5-P) Is the Coenzyme Form of Vitamin B6
Jarrow Formulas® Methyl B-12, Methylfolate Plus Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P5P) Tablet combines the active forms of these vitamins to support DNA and neurotransmitter synthesis and amino acid metabolism. Homocysteine is converted to methionine by methylfolate and B12, and to cysteine by P5P-dependent enzymes.
Dissolve in mouth or chew 1 tablet per day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are trying to conceive, pregnant, or lactating, under the age of 18, or have a medical condition; if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.