- FOR FACE AND BODY: Use 1-2 times weekly to help maintain a healthy complexion.
- PURE POWDER/PARABEN FREE: Use as a body mask to help dry up excess oil and remove impurities from other areas besides the face.
- CLASSIFICATIONS: Made without Gluten, Paraben Free, UL Certified, Vegan/Vegetarian
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Condition: Oily, problem skin in need of a strong clay mask to remove excess debris, build-up and dirt from pores, or skin exposed to environmental toxins and removal of impurities. Solution: Bentonite, also known as montmorillonite or fuller’s earth, is a natural clay that’s used as a facial mask to help remove impurities, excess oil, and dirt, resulting in healthy skin that’s clean and clear of harmful debris. Historically used to maintain healthy skin tone and texture due to its high content of trace minerals, bentonite powder can also be used as a body mask to help dry up excess oil and remove impurities from other potential problem areas besides the face. Clays are a popular feature at many health spas today, and are widely used as a natural means to promote healthy, youthful-looking skin. This product should not be used on sensitive areas of the body. Ingredients: Bentonite Powder (Pure).
Mix 1 tbsp of NOW® Solutions Bentonite Clay with equal amounts of water or raw apple cider vinegar to create a thick paste. Apply to the face and neck area, avoiding sensitive areas. Allow 10-20 minutes to dry, then rinse with warm water, pat area dry and apply a NOW® Solutions moisturizer of choice. Use 1-2 times weekly or as needed. For larger areas on the body you may need to double the amount used, depending on the surface area that needs to be covered. Follow the same application guidelines.
For external use only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.