- SUPPORTS HEALTHY GLUCOSE METABOLISM*: GTF Chromium is a biologically active form of chelated chromium known as Chromium Chelavite®.*
- INSULIN COFACTOR*: This form of chromium is also known as "Glucose Tolerance Factor" (GTF) because it is most similar to the form that was originally isolated from a food source.
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Vegan, Soy Free, Non-GMO
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
GTF Chromium is a biologically active form of chelated Chromium known as Chromium Chelavite®.* This form of Chromium is also known as "Glucose Tolerance Factor" (GTF) because it is most similar to the form that was originally isolated from a food source. Chromium Chelavite® is a superior type of chromium-niacin amino acid chelate from Albion Laboratories, Inc. with GTF (Glucose Tolerance Factor).
Take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially those that could affect glucose levels), or have a medical condition (especially blood sugar control disorders). Keep out of reach of children. Diabetics: Use only under a physician's supervision.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.