- With Clinically Tested NCFM® & BI-04
- Ideal for Children and Active Adults
- Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
With Clinically Tested NCFM® & BI-04 Ideal for Children and Active Adults NOW® Respiratory Care Probiotic is a probiotic combination featuring L. acidophilus NCFM®, which has been used in over 60 scientific studies. When used alone or in combination with B. lactis Bl-04, NCFM® has been shown to support a robust, but balanced, immune response to seasonal respiratory challenges, as well as to support an active lifestyle.* NCFM® can rapidly populate the intestine and adhere to the intestinal wall, which is helpful for use during and after temporary disruptions to intestinal microbiota.* The probiotic strains in this product have been identity-verified using DNA-fingerprinting technology. NCFM® is a registered trademark of the North Carolina Agricultural Foundation, Inc. and is used under license.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily. For children (age 4 & up), take 1 capsule daily, or capsule can be opened and added to food or beverage. Not intended for use by children under 4. REFRIGERATE TO MAINTAIN POTENCY.
Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially immune-suppressing drugs), or have a medical condition (especially if immune system is compromised). Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.