- Made with Filtered Whole Leaf and Inner Fillet Aloe Vera
- Balances Stomach Acidity Naturally
- A Fresh Mint Taste
- Enhanced with Polysaccharide-Rich Aloesorb
Welcome to the Lily Tradition
Lily of the Desert has been a leading producer of Aloe Vera since 1971. Our juice and gel products are made with Certified Organic leaves. As the largest Certified Organic Grower, Processor and Distributor of Aloe Vera products, we work hard to provide our customers with the purest aloe in the marketplace. Our market-leading innovations and patented processes allow us to offer the best possible products for our customers.
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits
- Contains full range of valuable aloe polysaccharides
- Clinically proven to increase absorption of other supplements when taken with aloe vera Juice
- Helps restore and promote regularity
- Helps support a healthy digestive system
- Helps maintain stomach pH balance.
AloeSorb: naturally occurring high molecular weight Aloe Polysaccharides that have been isolated through a patented process and infused back into our Aloe Juices. Lily has completed a series of Clinical Studies on our own Aloe Juice with AloeSorb and these studies show:
- A 20-fold increase n absorption of Vitamin C vs. when taken with water.
- Improved Immune Support by a 16% increase in white blood cells.
- Improved Antioxidant Support over 40%
- Reduced Cell Nitrate levels by 11%.
Lily of the desert products with Aloesorb show an overall improved Health benefit.
Aloesorb: High molecular-weight naturally occurring Aloe Polysaccharides that have been infused back into the product. Clinically proven to improve absorption, immune support and reduction of nitrate levels.
Peppermint Leaf: Enhances digestion by helping to balance stomach acidity. Supports relief of diarrhea, indigestion, nausea and poor appetite.
Chamomile Leaf: Useful for anti-inflammatory, appetite stimulant and traditional diuretic support for indigestion.
Ginger Root: Assists in cleansing the colon, useful for reducing spasms and cramps. Helps with indigestion, motion sickness, nausea and vomiting.
Slippery Elm Leaf: Supports reduction of inflamed mucus membranes of bowels, stomach and urinary tract.
Fennel Seed: Useful for stomach acid balance, supports relief of abdominal pain, colon disorders, gas and gastrointestinal tract spasms.
Naturally supports digestive health including: Heartburn, Indigestion and Nausea
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.