- Contains 26 grams of Crossflow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate per serving Sourced from rBGH/Antibiotic Free, Grass Fed, Free-Roaming Cows with No Artificial Sweeteners/Colors/Flavors
- Nutritional Support
- Muscle Growth & Development
- 2 lbs Canister, 28 Servings
- Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher Dairy, No Sugar Added
- Free of egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
- Also free of yeast, gluten, barley and rice.
Bluebonnet Whey Protein Isolate is sourced from grass-fed cows that are not treated with antibiotics or recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH), also known as bovine somatotropin (BST). Additionally, whey protein has the highest biological value (BV) of any protein on the market, which refers to a protein that has all of the essential amino acids in adequate quantities to sustain growth and development. That why Bluebonnet Whey Protein Isolate uses high-quality, microfiltered whey protein isolate with important immunoglobulins, which help support the immune system. Whey is also a rich and source of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) and glutamic acid.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (33 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 28|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1|
|Calcium (from whey)||130 mg||13|
|Phosphorus (from whey)||70 mg||7|
|Magnesium (from whey)||20 mg||5|
|Sodium (from whey)||60 mg||3|
|Potassium (from whey)||160 mg||5|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
Mineral content is based on an average; amounts may vary.
| Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving |
Values are based on amino acid milligram percentages per 26 grams of protein in a single serving of Bluebonnet's 100% Natural Whey Protein Isolate Powder.
|Amino Acid||% Total Protein||mg|
|Aspartic Acid||8.9%||2315 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||15.1%||3920 mg|
|Branched Chain Amino Acids|
|Glycomacropeptides (GmP)||15%||3900 mg|
|Proteose Peptone 5||5.0%||1300 mg|
|Immunoglobulins (lgG)||2.0%||520 mg|
|Serum Albumins||<1%||250 mg|
|Values are based on an average calculation of Whey Protein Isolate.|
Payment & Security