- Heirloom peanut with a pure, rich peanut flavor
- Good source of magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, and amino acids
- Contains no added salt, oil, sugar, or preservatives
- Toss into trail mixes, salads, smoothies or enjoy straight out of the bag
- Comes in an 8 oz. resealable bag
The Sunfood Difference™ Wild Jungle Peanuts are sustainably cultivated and harvested from deep within the rainforests of the Amazon jungle by the Shuar people. Bold stripes reflect the wild nature of this heirloom nut – unlike common peanuts these have not been hybridized to contain more oil and sugar, and are not roasted, toasted, salted or sugared. Jungle Peanuts are a good source of phosphorus and magnesium, an excellent source of manganese, and each serving contains 8 grams of protein. They have a superb peanutty flavor that’s smooth, earthy and aromatic. This is the original form of peanut – pure, organic, raw, and delicious. Try them yourself and experience peanuts as Mother Nature intended.
Toss jungle peanuts into trail mixes, salads, smoothies or enjoy straight out of the bag. You can also blend to create your own truly raw peanut butter or sprinkle over salads for additional flavor and texture.
Reseal bag after opening. Store in a cool, dry place.